With 6 grass courts and 3 hard courts, the club offers international level tennis facilities. The hard courts are equipped with proper lighting to allow play after dark.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All members shall maintain discipline and refrain from using abusive language at all times.
- All members shall give due respect to the senior members on and off courts at all times.
- All members are informed that Court No., is allocated to children from 02:30PM to 09:00PM.
- Court No. 02-03 is allocated to senior members from 6:00PM to 9:00PM.
- All members are informed that a senior member will be given due preference in case of a queue.
- All members shall pay the following only through signed vouchers:
- Lights fee
- Coaching fee
- Over time fee
- Guest’s fee
- All members are requested to take care of their belongings and valuables at all times. Club’s Management shall not be responsible for any loss.
- All members shall follow the dress code of Tennis Courts at all times and wear non-marking tennis shoes. No other types of shoes are allowed on Hard Courts.
- All members are informed that ‘SMOKNG ON HARD COURTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED’.
- Coaching Fee of Rs.2800/Month for playing ½ Hour is to be paid through signed vouchers.
- Light charges per member are Rs. 150/Hour.
- All members shall inform the Secretary Tennis of any issues relating to members and/or staff.
It has hosted several National and International Tournaments including ITF fixtures.
NO CASH PAYMENT ALLOWED